Thanks Sarah and Ellie for nominating me for the blogger recognition award! You should defenitley check their blog out! I love their blog!
Let’s get started!
Here are the ‘rules’:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
2. Write a post to show your award
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
5. Select 15 other bloggers for this award
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created
How I started this blog
Well a year ago, I was reading Zoe Sugg her books and I also saw her videos and her blog. That made me wonder can I also do it. So then I started this blog to write about some things and also try to do something about my anxiety.
My first post explains it a little bit better.
1. Write about the things you love. That’s what I do all the time. It doesn’t matter what it is, as long as you love it and want to write about it than you should do it. If you’re forced to write about something, people will notice because it’s not really you who is writing it.
2. Keep writing even though not a lot op people read it. It takes time for people to find you blog and once they found it, I’m sure they’ll love it. It takes time to grow!
The blogs I nominate
- Will ( greencookingblog)
- Sarah (YAloveblog)
- Grace Anne ( 20dayworld)
- Shivalika ( whimsyjournals)
- Sheila ( sweetbakedlife)
- Phindile ( thetastesoflondon)
- Bridget ( bakeaffairs)
- Kim ( cadburypom)
- Being a book nerd
- Alanna (imagalaxygirl)
- Penny ( pennysfoodblog)
I nominated these because I love their blogs all very much!
Thank very reading, and sorry it took such a long time!