Hey guys, so today I’ll be sharing my recipe for some blond brownies!
As you guys are reading this I’ll probably still be making these but I can share my recipe with you all so you can also enjoy baking these.
150 grams melted butter
250-300 grams brown sugar (packed)
2 large eggs
250 grams self raising flour
1 teaspoon salt
150 grams of chopped white chocolate
1. preheat oven to 165°C.
2. Prepare your tin with parchment paper and grease your paper
3. Melt butter
3. Add to sugar in bowl set aside
4. Beat eggs add to sugar & butter
5. Sift together flour& salt.
6. Add your chocolate to your mix and stir it through.
7. Bake at 165°C for 25 – 30 minutes or until skewer comes out clean
8. Cover these when you take them out of the oven.
They will stay soft!
I hope you liked it!