Hey guys, so today I’ll share my healthy pudding recipe with you!
- 2 cups milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup milk + 3 tbsp cornstarch
- optional 3.5 oz chocolate chips
– Heat the 2 cups milk of choice in a saucepan with the salt, cocoa powder, and sweetener.
– Whisk the cornstarch and 1/2 cup milk in a small bowl until dissolved.
– When the 2 cups milk are warm, add the cornstarch mixture and bring to a boil.
– Once boiling, stir constantly for 2 minutes. Lower to a simmer for an additional minute, then turn off the heat. Once the heat is off, stir in broken-up chocolate pieces until the chocolate melts.
– Transfer the pudding to the refrigerator to thicken. It gets thicker the longer it sits and will be ready to consume after a few hours or overnight.
I hope you liked this one, see you soon!