Hey guys so today I’ll share my vegetable pasta bake with you!
1 bottle of passata
250-300 grams of pasta
2 red peppers
3 small carrots
500 grams of mushrooms
( you can add all the vegetables you like)
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Cook your pasta.
3. Chop all your vegetables.
4. Put some olive oil in your pot and add the onions so that they can glace.
5. Now put all your vegs in with the onions so that they can also cook a little bit cook.
6. than put the pasta and the vegs in an oven dish. Add the passata and sprinkle some grated cheese on top.
7. Put you dish in the oven until the cheese is nice and golden brown.
I hope you make this and like it as much as I did!