Hey guys, today I’ll share my favorite blueberry muffin recipe with you!
210 grams of self raising flour
150 grams of sugar
83 ml of sunflower oil
83 ml of milk
150 grams of blueberries
for the topping
100 grams of sugar
45 grams of flour
60 grams of room temperature butter
7.5 ml of cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C and line your muffin tin with your muffin cases.
2. Stir in one bowl the flour, sugar and salt and in an other one mix the milk, oil and an egg.
3. Do your egg mixture in your flour mixture and mix them. Than add your blueberries ( I coated mine in a bit of flour so that they won’t sink to the bottom).
4. Make your topping. Mix your butter, sugar, flour and cinnamon until it forms a crumbly dough.
5. Fill your muffin cases 3/4 and put some topping on top of them. Than put these in the oven for a 15-20 or until golden brown.
6. When they are ready take them out of the oven, let them cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
Hope you enjoyed it!