Hey guys so today I will share with you all a delicious recipe.
At first I’ll show you how to make the special wedges.
BAKED GARLIC PARMESAN POTATO WEDGES
4 large potatoes, sliced into wedges
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons salt
1-1.5 cloves of garlic ( pressed or cut into little pieces)
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180 °C. Lightly grease a large baking sheet or two.
2. Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. In a small bowl whisk together salt, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
3. Sprinkle potato wedges with the shredded cheese, tossing to coat, then sprinkle with the seasoning mixture.
4. Place potato wedges on prepared baking sheet in a single layer with skin-sides-down. Bake for 20-30 minutes until potatoes are tender and golden.
Than now the burgers.
Lamb burgers ( store bought or self made)
yogurt sauce or mayonnaise
cucumber ( pickled in white wine vinegar)
1. Cook your burger until they are cooked.
2. Toast your burger buns.
3. Put your sauce on the bottom of the toasted bun, then some lettuce, the burger it self and than some cucumber.
4. Put the top back on and enjoy!
I hope you liked it, post something soon!