Hey guys, so my exams are finally over so of course the first thing I did was bake something. And I baked some chocolate chip cookies and today I’ll share my recipe with you all!
– 150 grams soft unsalted butter
– 125 grams soft light brown sugar
– 100 grams caster sugar
– 1 egg fridge
– 1 egg yolk fridge
– 300 grams self raising flour
– 200 – 250 grams chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C/325°F. Line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
2. Melt the butter and let it cool a bit.
3. Put the brown and white sugars into a bowl, pour the slightly cooled, melted butter over them and beat together.
4.Beat in the egg and egg yolk until your mixture is light and creamy.
5. Slowly mix in the flour until just blended, then fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Scoop the cookie dough ( as big as you like or as small it’s your choice) and drop onto the prepared baking sheet( leave some space between the cookies so that they won’t from one large cookie).
7. Bake for 15–17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted.
8. Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks.
You guys should end up with something like these!
I hope you liked it and I’ll see you guys soon!