Hey guys, so today I thought why not share an easy breakfast with only 3 ingredients.
You will need some fresh fruit like strawberries and blueberries or just fruit that you like, yogurt ( I used vanilla, use the one you like) and granola ( store bought or homemade I’m going to show you how to make it).
Ingredients ( for the granola):
1 tablespoon maple syrup (honey or agave)
2 teaspoons water
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
4 ½ tablespoons rolled oats
1. In the large microwave safe mug, mix the maple syrup, water, oil, oats until blended.
2.Microwave on high for 50 sec and stir, making sure to stir up any syrup on the bottom of the mug.( timing might vary)
3.Microwave for some minutes until oats are golden brown. You will see them getting golden in color and starting to toast up. Be careful it doesn’t get too hot as it can burn.
4.Let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes to cool before eating. If you have extra store in an airtight container for 5 days.
1. grab yourself a bowl while the granola is cooling down.
2. Pour some yogurt on the bottom.
3. when your granola is cooled down, pour some on top of the yogurt not all of it.
4. Grab your fruit and slice it up. And put that on top of your granola.
5. Repeat this once more so that you’ve got two layers of each ingredient.
6. you should end up with something like this.
I hope you liked this little breakfast ideas, if you did let me know in the comments!