Hey guys, so today I’m sharing with you a very easy ( cheat) recipe for some cupcakes.
For my birthday ( back in November ) I got from one of my friends, a cupcake mix ( where you just add some more simple ingredients and it’s finished). There’s a whole story behind that, so the first time she came to my house we made some cupcakes ( from scratch) and she thought why not give her a cupcake mix so she can make them again.
– Your cupcake mix
– 75 grams of butter
– 75 millilitres of milk
– 2 eggs
– Cupcake cases
1. Preheat your oven to 150-160 degrees celsius.
2. Add your mix, milk, butter and eggs in a bowl and mix them together until smooth.
3. Line your baking tray with your cupcake cases.
4. Evenly divide your mix in your 12 cupcake cases.
5. Put them in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until they are cooked.
6. After they are cooked let them completely cool down on a wire rack.
7. When they are completely cooled, you can start decorating. ( In the packet that I got
were some decorating stuff, but you can use whatever you like!)
I hope you like this cheeky cupcake recipe! ( I’ll do a proper one soon)
Let me know if you liked it, and also if you like the pictures ( I took them on the new camera)!