Hey guys, sorry that I didn’t post anything on Wednesday but I had to much school work.
But here is a chocolate cookie recipe that I always use, but I kind of stole it from Zoella( sorry Zoe) and I hope that you will enjoy it.
- 200-300 grams chocolate ( white + brown in little pieces)
- 200 grams butter ( room temperature)
- 250 grams caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 275 grams self raising flower
- 75 gram coco powder
Preheat your oven at 150-175° C
- Put your sugar and butter in a bowl and mix till it’s smooth and well combined.
- Add the egg and mix.
- Add the flower, but not all at once, add little bits.
- Add your coco power and combine.
- Make little balls ( or big it depends on how you want them.
When you are making these dough balls, add some pieces of white and brown chocolate. When you have added the chocolate pieces, put them on a baking tray( lined with parchment paper, so that they won’t stick).
- Put your tray in the oven and let them bake for 10-11 minutes.
- After 10-11 minutes take them out of the oven and let them cool down.
I hope you liked it, if you have some other recipes let me know in the comments.
See you guys soon,
Ps: go follow my on social media, so that you can stay updated!