Hey guys, today I will be sharing my amazing brownie recipe with you.
– 125 gram pure chocolate
– 175 gram butter
– 3 eggs
– 250 gram self raising flour
– 325- 350 gram sugar
Normal size pan & sunflower oil to grease the foil
- Preheat the oven to 150-160° C. Line a normal baking pan with foil and grease with sunflower oil.
- In a large glass bowl, microwave the chocolate and the butter on high,
checking and stirring after each 30-second interval, until the butter melts (about 2 minutes). Stir until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Add in the eggs ( make sure your mix is not to hot so that you don’t end up with scrambled eggs) and stir until combined.
- Add the flour and mix until well-incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 30-40 minutes. The top should be crackly and a tester inserted into the middle should come out clean. Do not over bake!
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan.
- Then cut in the seizes you like.
Hope you enjoyed it, send me some photos via social media or let me know in the comments if you made it and enjoyed it!